Food Scientist (R&D) Internship
Our Innovative, Research and development, Quality Assurance team constantly looking forward to guide you and equip you with skills needed!
- Passionate in nutrition supplements drinks, researching and development.
- Responsible for research and development work by creating new products ideas as well as modifying and improving existing products
- Deliver sensory research for all cross-functional customers, meet business objectives, drive standards, consistency, and ensure excellence in research.
- Coordinate day to day sensory requirements for R&D; assist with internal sensory lab and panels.
- Independently design sensory experiments; create research plans to fit overall business objectives.
- Manipulation, research and development of the characteristic of raw material
- Responsible for the compliance of ISO, GMP and Halal
- Assist in company activities, i.e. roadshow, expo, exhibitions, etc.
- Any other task as assigned by superior and any other ad-hoc tasks when require.
- To assist company in providing product/ nutritional briefing and training to team.
- Candidates must possess at least Degree/Master’s in Food Sciences/Food Technology/ Food Chemist or equivalent.
- Require Languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Candidates must be good in mathematics, statistics and good understanding of food chemical reaction.
- Preferable with at least 1 years of relevant working experience in food production industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Pleasant personality with initiative and good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Duration of employment
3 - 6 months
3A-045A, 4th Floor Endah Parade, Jln 1/149E, 57000, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
December 17, 2019