We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
• Responsible for account payable and receivable
• Debtors’ and Creditors’ Reconciliations
• Follow up on timely payment, check for discrepancies and resolve any outstanding issues
• Able to handle full set of Accounts
• Any other duties in the department as required.
• candidates must possess LCCI/Diploma/Degree in Accounting
• 1 -2 years working experience
• Able to work independently
• Computer literate: Ms Office, Autocount
• Must be able to communicate both written and orally in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Meticulous, discipline, independent, high integrity, responsible and be able to communicate will all levels of people
• Ability to manage and prioritize variety of task at once to meet deadlines
If you have any inquiry please email us at