- Ensure daily HR operational task are carried out effectively and efficiently by assisting employee on all HR related queries.
- Perform HR filing and documentation to ensure all HR document is completed and in order
- Prepare monthly payroll draft, document and records for payroll payout
- Perform the full cycle of recruitment activities for the company (sourcing, calling candidates, interview arrangement, interviewing candidates and offer management)
- Perform employee engagement sessions & communication, new updates and obtain employee feedback
- Monitor employee’s attendance issues, disciplinary, grievances and feedback
- Conducting investigation; maintaining records; representing the company at hearing on IR cases
- manage and coordinate companywide sports and recreational activities
- Drive engagement activities to promote company cultures and values
- Assist in employee’s evaluation/ appraisal activities
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in HR fields preferably in FMCG, Pharmacy, Food Tech Companies
- Good command in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Well versed and experienced in HR operational, recruitment and IR/ER
- Highly analytical and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation and interaction skills
- Able to travel extensively for work
- Shows a good ability to multitask
- We offer attractive remuneration basic salary to the right candidate.
- Year-end bonus
- KWSP, SOCSO & PCB Included.
- Minimum 8 annual leave per year.
- We provide medical benefits.
- We have a medical card for permanent staff with full annual paid.
- Saturday and Sunday off.
3A-045A, 4th Floor Endah Parade, Jln 1/149E, Bdr baru Seri Petaling, 57000, Kuala Lumpur
9:30 am - 5:30pm