We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide potential customer for a comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution and bring sales to the company thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Passionate in nutrition supplement drinks, researching and development, marketing, sales, eCommerce and communication.
- Identifies sales prospects, follow up new leads and referrals and contacts assigned.
- Present, promote and sell product and services using solid argument to existing and prospective customer.
- To prepared marketing material information such as flyer, product catalogue and newsletters etc.
- To prepare the seminar materials such ad using power point presentations.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Pass along the right factual health information to customer and public at large.
- Assist in company activities, i.e. roadshow, expo, exhibitions, etc.
- Any other task as assigned by superior and any other ad-hoc tasks when require.
- To assist company in providing product/ nutritional briefing and training to team.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Nutritionist/ Dietetics or equivalent.
- Require Languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Preferable with at least 1 years of relevant working experience in healthcare industry. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Pleasant personality with initiative and good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel
- Able to work outstation.
- Bonus if good with statistic.