Evidence are showing that whey proteins does not affecting blood pressure, studies are made to several number of people by experts.
Before we buy any product or service many of us check to verify if it’s good quality. From asking our family and friends to checking on Trip advisor we all should trust, but verify, what we buy. Improving our nutrition, including what, when and how we eat, should be a key priority to better care for ourselves and the ones we love.
‘Evidence based’ denotes an approach to nutrition, education, and other fields that emphasises the practical application of the findings of the best available current scientific research. Uno Nutrition Sdn Bhd provides evidence based nutrition products for you and the ones you love, to help you age gracefully.
There is protein, then there is whey protein. Whey protein is the protein fraction of whey that separates from milk during cheese production. Whey protein is among the best studied nutrition supplements in the world because it has a very high nutritional value. Whey protein contains an awesome range of essential amino acids, which are absorbed quickly by your body.
Numerous studies show that whey protein can help you to increase your strength, build muscle and lose significant amounts of body fat. This evidence based nutritional approach to providing nutrition supplements is the foundation of Uno Nutrition’s nutrition business.
Health benefits of whey protein
- Our muscle mass naturally declines with age but whey protein promotes muscle growth for improved strength and a better-looking body
- Whey protein may lower your blood pressure, one of the leading risk factors for heart disease
- Whey protein can also help treat Type 2 Diabetes and may even be comparable to diabetic pharmaceuticals. Taking a whey protein supplement, like a whey protein shake or whey protein bar, with a high-carb meal has been shown to moderate blood sugar levels in our bodies
- Whey protein can help reduce inflammation, your body’s response to damage. Chronic inflammation can be harmful, and leads to many diseases. A large review study found that high doses of whey protein supplements significantly reduced C-reactive protein (CRP), a key marker of inflammation in the body
- Whey Protein enhances your body’s antioxidant defenses, reducing oxidative stress and cutting the risk of chronic diseases
- Whey protein has beneficial effects on your blood fats like high cholesterol. One study in overweight people found that regular, small intakes of whey protein daily led to a significant reduction in total and LDL cholesterol levels
- Whey protein is very filling and will help you to stop feeling hungry all the time, so whey protein is effective in a weight loss diet
So why not try some of Uno Nutrition’s whey protein supplements. Uno Nutrition even makes vanilla whey and chocolate whey nutrition supplements. Healthy and tasty!